Saturday, May 19, 2007

A cunning plan

This really is pushing the boundaries, but at least I've got something to play with, and even managed to get four rotatable areas.

Each big bed is 3.5' x 8'. The main paths are 18", the smaller ones 12" (are they going to be wide enough ?).

All subject to change of course, when I measure it out properly and find my strides aren't as long as I want them to be. The north-west corner is very visible from the big bad world outside, so I'm thinking of high screening that and have put out a wanted ad on freeshare for more for sale sign posts ! Waste not want not eh ?

The entrance is south between the fruit bushes and manure bed and of course I don't need a seating area as I can sit outside the hut (when I've got time).

Absolutely pishing down here this morning, so I'm not sure even the measuring will happen today which is why I've spent the last couple of hours with grids and things. I'm more than happy with what's here, just hope it fits in.

:-)

No comments: