Saturday, June 30, 2007

Quick in and out

Been out visiting all over, showing Mum the sites of Glasgow, so not done any real work up the lottie this week but sowed some lettuce leaves and spring onions under the bean trellises and some radishes under the tee pee.

We had another break in on Thursday, wee buggars. They hit the plot next door and trashed his spuds. They "kindly" left their calling card, a half empty bottle of Buckie. Bent the perimeter fence as they jumped back over it, hope they broke their necks as they landed but as a body wasn't lying under the hedge, I fear not .... sadly.

I'll raise the issue of security at the committee meeting tomorrow. Why we can't have barbed wire around the top of the fence I don't know. I shall investigate.

Off up to Loch Lomond today so keep your fingers crossed for the sun.

xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

MrsKP said...

If I knew what you were saying mate, I'm sure I'd thank you for taking the time to post !

Have a good day.